• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Deleted

I used to hunt ted shanks, camped in the parking lot . back then there used to be a lot of deer in there. seen some good ones.
killed a few there. they close half of it for the duck hunters when duck season starts. haven't been there in years. I heard they cleared a bunch of it to make more fields for the duckies. I forget the name of the creek that runs through there, but I used to take my boat and go down that and hunt down off to the right side. and I used to put in that little lake and go across it to hunt. a pair of hip waders might be helpful depending on where you go. I remember acorn trees were being hit hard by the deer. the duck hunting area is a refuge for the big bucks since you cant hunt it, it is river bottom so it may flood. and just over the levee is a draw hunting area and you cant hunt there, least not back then.

thinkin bout it makes me want to go check it out again. good luck.

Be mindful of the amount of flooding we had this year .

Also would not put ca names and the words big bucks in the same sentence on an internet hunting forum...

Fact! You’ll have plenty of extra company real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back