• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY DynaLite Tab

Backstrap Assassin

I was trying to find a thread about this topic but didnt find anything. Has anyone on here thought about this or created a DIY verion of tethrds DynaLite tab?

I want someone to mount one on a squirrel step, and revisit using the amsteel daisy chain mechanical advantage method of strapping it to a tree.

I plan to tinker after season but someone else feel free to get going with it!

I've been using the original attachment bracket on the older Helium's in that way for a couple years. Just wrap the rope like you would a boat cleat. There was a thread and pictures floating around on here a couple years ago.

Screenshot_20211130-213957.pngScreenshot_20211130-214004.png

Back