• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Diy sitdrag/kestrel Cline 1.1,1.2,&1.3

Jimmyfunk60

So I tried my hand at building some saddles I preferred the stock sitdrag over my mantis so I built a big one. I quickly realized the mesh didn’t offer enough support and by making it bigger it really cut into my legs. So I cut it in half I made it 9 inches wide and 33 inches long. However it still wasn’t as comfortable as a sit drag. So last night at work I printed of the kestrel clone and today I cut out two pieces of cordura and sewed it up.. I only got to sit in it for a second without it being completely sewn up but seemed pretty comfortable. I will have to do some more testing. I will be pairing this with a harness because this is the first time I’ve ever sewed anything. I think I’d like to try a real kestrel out after snaking this.

IMG_0782.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0788.jpgIMG_0789.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0799.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 40
Back