• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY Tiny Versa Button

Backstrap Assassin

I see a lot of ppl have made diy versa buttons for their climbing sticks with a bolt, fender washer and a spacer etc.

But I haven’t seen anyone create a pretty small in diameter versa button. I’m thinking like 3/4 or 1/2 of an inch fender washer.

I’m going to be switching to 7/64th amsteel daisy chains for my sticks with loops I think around 1” in size. I’m hoping this will make for easy on and off of the versa button but also make for less slop when inbetwen loops.

I think Lone Wolf Custom Gears mini versa button is 3/4. Anyone have experience with doing this?

Last edited:
Back