• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Do Business with Rick Young Outdoors (Bino Harness)

steve-0h

Just thought I should share a positive experience with a manufacturer/vendor. A buddy of mine gets a hookup with a well known bino manufacturer, and extended that offer to me. So for my saddle setup, I ordered a set of 8x32’s to stay low profile. After reading recommendations on here, I checked out Rick Young Outdoors. His system looked perfect for what I had hoping to get into, so I bought a harness, neoprene cover, and several accessories for my rangefinder, lens caps, etc...

Lo and behold, my binos came in and they were 8x42’s, instead of 32 objective. I was always told never to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I was ecstatic to even receive the discount that I got. One problem... the neoprene case that I ordered was for the smaller size binos and I was past my 30 day return/exchange window from the delivery date, but on my 30th day from the day I received it. I reached out to Rick to see the exact policy was, and explained my situation. He was completely helpful, and sent out a bigger size case and just trusted that I was honest enough to send back my original smaller size, which I was. Since the , Ive been able to talk to Ricky a couple of times to get some tips and tricks on how to use the system in the best way.

I just think its important to highlight when a man and his company go above and beyond, even when they don’t have to, in order to satisfy a customer. If you’re looking for a slim setup for your binos/rangefinder, you should definitely check it out. Much more in line for us saddle hunters, than the big bulky harnesses that are out on the market.

And what's equally important is that we let others know of positive experiences with retailers/manufactures. I find it increasingly important to support those who support the causes I believe in and those that take care of their customers.

It is the best harness out there. I also like having my rangefinder with the accessory clip. I can detach and click onto a simple lanyard for range shooting.

Same setup I have. I ended up with the neoprene bino case, rangefinder breakaway clip and lens cover retainer.

That neoprene cover sure stinks. I can hardly use it, and I’ve had it for months. Washed it. Still stinks of chemicals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back