• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Does anybody have linesmens belt and tether

Skrause5

I need a tether and linesmens belt for my saddle. I want everything with it I don't want just the bare ropes.

I have a tethrd tether and lineman's belt that id sell. Both have stealth stripped ropeman 1’s and carabiners. $160 TYD.

160? That's more then a brand new ones on there website plus there used. Will you go lower?

160? That's more then a brand new ones on there website plus there used. Will you go lower?
i know exactly what they go for on the website but these have ropeman 1’s which are an extra $45 a piece and out of stock everywhere. No sorry cant go lower.

not to hijack the thread, but ropeman 1's are high in demand and low in supply atm as well

Well I just got a tether so I will get the linesman with the ropeman. How much would that be

I have the tether and linemans belt that I'll sell to you for 35.00 each. Bought brand new from tethered and used 8x. I just switched to oplux.

Back