• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Does this MadRock look right?

The safeguard is springless...I can make mine look like that. I don't believe there is anything wrong with it...course I've wrong before.

Like others have said, that is how the device looks when it’s tensioned holding your weight on the rope. It is in the rope “pinching” position there. Totally normal, at least based on what I see from the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the replies, I was curious, I thought there was a spring in the handle that kept it tight to the rest of the body of the safeguard... Not a spring in the actual body to keep tension on the rope, if that makes any sense... The handle just looks like it's going the wrong way...?

Back