• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Doublesteps.com

Use code DANOSBESTFRIEND for 100% off your order. Warning, this only works if you truly are my best friend - somehow the system knows. Someday I'd like to be able to offer discounts, but not quite there yet. I could always mark things up more and then give discount codes.

Use code DANOSBESTFRIEND for 100% off your order. Warning, this only works if you truly are my best friend - somehow the system knows. Someday I'd like to be able to offer discounts, but not quite there yet. I could always mark things up more and then give discount codes.
That's what most everyone else does! LoL!!!!

Keep it how ya got it, we’re down to support you the way it is!

Was very happy with my purchase last week from @DanO! Very good prices, chose to go with him to take the first step into my saddle. Got a sit drag, spliced an amsteel whoopie sling bridge and got my tether rope also. Will be ordering from him again!

Great stuff no need for a discount, he could charge for the note on every invoice and I’d pay him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just got an order today from DanO. his prices are already generously low, and his shipping is as fair as it gets. don't nickel and dime the guy to save $3 for yourself. he works hard to stay on top of every new piece of equipment that we come up with, let's just support him without the discounts. order all your stuff from DanO!!!

ps. thanks for the stuff i got today DanO, it was all perfect!

Please don't. You have a great site and you are doing business the way it should be done. Everything I have ordered has come quickly, as described, and has been a great value for the money. It is a pleasure doing business with you so far. And when this season is over I'm sure I'll start buying more stuff from you to experiment with during the off season.

I have ordered three times now from DanO/double steps. T-shirt, knaider and rope. Always super fast shipping and even gave me a few free o rings when asked. Can’t ask for better service.

Please don't. You have a great site and you are doing business the way it should be done. Everything I have ordered has come quickly, as described, and has been a great value for the money. It is a pleasure doing business with you so far. And when this season is over I'm sure I'll start buying more stuff from you to experiment with during the off season.
X2

Please dont let this type of thing ruin your business. Keep it as it is!!! We are in a world of expected handouts, its just the culture I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I'm not trying to nickel and dime DanO to death, I don't think his stuff is even remotely over priced. I just asked a question if anyone knew if there were any discount codes available. From some comments you would of thought that I asked for a kidney or first born. I appreciate the things he offers and the work he puts in for saddle hunters and our niche market. Any of you ever offer less money to someone selling something?? I will continue to support him. He has always gone above and beyond and I appreciate that which is why I will continue to support him with or without a discount code. From my vantage point there seem to be some fairly high horse riders around these parts.

Last edited:
I've placed two orders with DanO and his prices and selection are great.... especially for the person looking for a one stop shop for all Saddle Hunting accoutrements!!! Great resources for us, keep up the great work!!!

"From my vantage point there seem to be some fairly high horse riders around these parts."

Everyone's horse is bigger than yours on the internet

I ordered from DanO......Great quality, price and very quick shipping !!!!

"From my vantage point there seem to be some fairly high horse riders around these parts."

Everyone's horse is bigger than yours on the internet

I ordered from DanO......Great quality, price and very quick shipping !!!!
Never a truer statement has been said!!!

Back