• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dryad vs Buzzard Roost

Dryad vs Buzzard Roost

• Total voters
I like the dryad hammock and half hammock, I have harness for climbing and rappelling though. No clue what buzzard is though.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

The full and mini have totally different purposes so there is no right answer there although you can take the full and make it the size of the mini but you can’t make the mini the size of the full. The full is amazing if you are going all in for really long sits somewhere. The mini is amazing for quick three hour style weekday jump out of the truck and go straight to your favorite spot type hunts. It’s so tiny and light you can’t tell it’s there.

The full and mini have totally different purposes so there is no right answer there although you can take the full and make it the size of the mini but you can’t make the mini the size of the full. The full is amazing if you are going all in for really long sits somewhere. The mini is amazing for quick three hour style weekday jump out of the truck and go straight to your favorite spot type hunts. It’s so tiny and light you can’t tell it’s there.

So you're saying I need both.

Back