• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dryshod boots

JBDaddy

Jan 21, 2018
Lenawee, MI
Looking for a new rubber boot this year. Was in Cabela's today and saw a Dryshod Nosho. Noticed on the photos he shared the other day that John Eberhart was wearing a boot that said Dryshod on the side, too. Anyone try them and have anything good or bad to say?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gould.robert.t

Nov 2, 2018
I haven’t tried them, but I’m interested in how they hold up if you find out.

John has said on videos and podcasts that he has tons of different rubber and neoprene boots.

He recommended the Muck Arctic Pro for me for the cold weather (end of October and November).

He’s also recommended the Baffin Titans which I own and love for late season and super cold weather. The only thing about the Baffin Titans is that they have a large throat which makes wearing my pants over my boots difficult. However, you shouldn’t have any problems if you wear a large bib style pant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeFrog

Jul 26, 2019
Arkansas
I've had a pair for over a year. Mine are Haymakers or something like that. The rubber is higher quality than Muck IMO. Seem more comfortable too but I upgrade insoles of most of my footwear and purchase the size that allows for better footbeds.