• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dump pouch

MBH

Has anyone found away to keep them open.. more user friendly

The Amazon ones I have been using for a couple years now are stiff enough to stay open on their own.

I am a dump pouch guy.
A pet peeve with most of the pouches I’ve tried was the tendency of them to “close up” and make access a two-hand operation. My preference is for more of an open-bucket design.
I now have a pair of EWO fleece pouches on both of my hunting saddles and have found them ideal.

I use my left pouch exclusively to house my lineman’s, the other end of which is always girth hitched to the lineman's loop on my saddle(after attaching my tether, the LB goes into the pouch until I decide to descend). The right pouch houses my tether, and once the tether is deployed, it holds my phone and grunt tube. I like reaching for those items to be as effortless as possible, and the EWO pouches work well for this.

Last edited:
TX5 will stay open and they now have 3 sizes to choose from.

Back