• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

E-Scouted Location Input

Dhamilton1

Wanted to get input on a section of public I was e-scouting on my lunch break today.

See screenshot below.

68200D1D-3B38-49A1-B1D9-900865A792CF.jpg

I’m thinking the slim wooded sections to the North and South of the middle field (cross hair location) could be good to set up on for an evening hunt after work one day, due to possibly being a travel corridor to avoid being open in the fields or a pinch point while moving between fields?

What’s everyone’s thoughts from just seeing the aerial image?

Thanks.

Small clump of tree north west of lot by the 1274 line over looked all day

I would imagine you could walk the whole thing in about 3 hours. 6 tops. Seems like a way better use of your available time. Unless you just need to decompress and not be at work or doing other useful things. Then setting up anywhere that has trees will accomplish that.

I would imagine you could walk the whole thing in about 3 hours. 6 tops. Seems like a way better use of your available time. Unless you just need to decompress and not be at work or doing other useful things. Then setting up anywhere that has trees will accomplish that.

Wife is out of town that evening for a work trip so it gives me an excuse to hunt after work instead of going straight home or the gym plus no kids and don’t have anything needing done around the house.

Back