• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Early Owners of Wild Edge Perch??

Amarty734

Just received an email from Wild Edge that the perch platform pre-sale will start tomorrow. I know only a few people have them from purchasing at shows, but its worth a shot. Can anybody that has tried one do a review? How does it hold up to side pressure? Is it easy to pivot on? Is it comfortable over long periods of time? I know it's a long shot as not many people have seen one, but thanks anyways!

Just received an email from Wild Edge that the perch platform pre-sale will start tomorrow. I know only a few people have them from purchasing at shows, but its worth a shot. Can anybody that has tried one do a review? How does it hold up to side pressure? Is it easy to pivot on? Is it comfortable over long periods of time? I know it's a long shot as not many people have seen one, but thanks anyways!
I ordered one .... once it gets here I will be doing a review on my channel... looking forward to it... always like trying new things...

Got mine today, messed with it briefly at ground level with one step (after dark). I can already tell that the stepp is going to have to be super tight and rock solid or it will pull away from the tree. The normal tension I use to climb with and not have any movement was not enough to keep the platform stable, especially with side pressure. I was able to get it solid and stood in it briefly without a saddle. The jury is still out on comfort but it will definitely be in my arsenal of options along with my XOP platform as it is super light!

Back