• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberhart dvd sale

Nice! I've been wanting to buy for quite some time. Kind of a no brainer at that price!

-Sent from d_mobile

Just ordered the set of Volumes 1-3. I have a pair of the books. If I already have bow hunting the Eberhart way and pressured whitetails, anything in Precision Bowhunting that's not covered in the other books and DVDs?

There's sales and then there's kicking your customers who just paid full price in the nuts. I'm leaning toward the latter on this one as I paid $50 for set of 4 a few months ago. :sick: On the bright side they're worth full price.

Cool. I just bought them. They cost me $75 b/c I saw a cool flashlight I wanted to test out. So for those who paid full price, you still go them cheaper than me!!!

FedEx delivered yesterday. Was knock down sick and spend most of the day on the couch. Watched the first and half of the second. Having already read Bowhunting the Eberhart Way, it reinforced more than it taught new, but it was nice to see visual representation of the terrain they describe in the books. I have their pressured whitetails book and the precision bowhunting is on its way here. I ordered that for the annual calendar layout to scouting/prepping/hunting.

Figured learning from guys that have consistently been successful was a better idea than consistently screwing it up myself and trying to learn from my mistakes. Already seeing what I've done wrong in the past from their stuff.

jtkratzer said:
FedEx delivered yesterday. Was knock down sick and spend most of the day on the couch. Watched the first and half of the second. Having already read Bowhunting the Eberhart Way, it reinforced more than it taught new, but it was nice to see visual representation of the terrain they describe in the books. I have their pressured whitetails book and the precision bowhunting is on its way here. I ordered that for the annual calendar layout to scouting/prepping/hunting.

Figured learning from guys that have consistently been successful was a better idea than consistently screwing it up myself and trying to learn from my mistakes. Already seeing what I've done wrong in the past from their stuff.

Yep. There are lots of ways to kill mature white tails. And there are lots of ways to learn them. John himself would tell you that all he is doing for you is shortening your learning curve on the method that has allowed him to be one of the most successful true fair chase white tail hunters on the planet. Of course I added the less than modest part. He talks about shortening the learning curve, not about himself being the best at what he does.

Mausty,

You don't need the DVDs ! The guy eats Thanksgiving dinner with you and your family. ;)

huck72412 said:
Mausty,

You don't need the DVDs ! The guy eats Thanksgiving dinner with you and your family. ;)
x2
:lol: :lol:

:thumbup:

I picked up the set on sale and have watched about half of it. Definitely good stuff!

Maustypsu said:
jtkratzer said:

Yep. There are lots of ways to kill mature white tails. And there are lots of ways to learn them. John himself would tell you that all he is doing for you is shortening your learning curve on the method that has allowed him to be one of the most successful true fair chase white tail hunters on the planet. Of course I added the less than modest part. He talks about shortening the learning curve, not about himself being the best at what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back