• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock F1 Frame vs Carrier Frame

AilaikDabuht

Cross posting from Archerytalk for more input here…

I’m loving the Eberlestock frames because of the price, the great meat hauling capabilities, and the versatility with the Batwings. However, I’m having a really hard time deciding between the Mainframe and the Carrier frame

The Mainframe is great because of the metal shelf and the wider selection of the camo. However, I have an Oneida Phoenix bow (which is really long), and I’m not sure I can fit the long limbs into the bottom panel opening between the Batwings and the back, nor carry the bow on the front as the shelf will be in the way.

In addition, I’m thinking about using 3-5 Wild Edge steps for my platform. But they won’t fit in the Batwings, and would be hard to pack on the Mainframe because of the small profile.

The Carrier frame is able to resolve all the above problems, however there’s only one camo option which sucks. Also it’s not as popular as the F1 so I’m wondering if there’s some hidden defects

Has anyone done a similar comparison before? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back