• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock X2 FS SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhunter1

SH Member
Dec 20, 2018
How is the G2 for packing in platforms? Specifically the Trophyline large platform?

philsanchez76

SH Member
May 20, 2019
TN
Love my x2 (toughest backpack ive ever owned), but yes it is torso length specific. either fits ya or it don't. I am 6'1" and it just barely is long enough for me. I do not carry platforms currently but it has so many compressions straps in all the places you want them, you can carry anything with that sucker.

Newhunter1

SH Member
Dec 20, 2018
Thinking about getting one...however I'm 5'4" and have a torso proportionate to my height. So I'll wait till I can get to a box store and see for myself.

philsanchez76

SH Member
May 20, 2019
TN
Thinking about getting one...however I'm 5'4" and have a torso proportionate to my height. So I'll wait till I can get to a box store and see for myself.
I think you'd be good. its only tall folks that complain about the x2 not fitting. at 6'1 with average torso for my height I seem to be right on the edge of the comfort zone. anyone below that it seems to work perfectly for them

jhoward8821

Oct 15, 2019
Michigan
How is the G2 for packing in platforms? Specifically the Trophyline large platform?

I have the Trophyline Mission and either my One Stick or three hawk sticks on it when ever I go out and it hauled them great. The wings in the side hold everything tight and the compression straps snug it up so there is no movement or noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhoward8821

Oct 15, 2019
Michigan
I think you'd be good. its only tall folks that complain about the x2 not fitting. at 6'1 with average torso for my height I seem to be right on the edge of the comfort zone. anyone below that it seems to work perfectly for them

If my torso was 2-3 inches shorter it wouldn’t be for sale. It would sit exactly where it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.