• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock X2 pack needed

Dewey

Looking for a good deal on this pack. Best I can find is $186 including tax with free shipping and 15% off coupon code at Optics Planet. (already applied)

Any better deals out there? Anybody have a lightly used one they want to sell? I would prefer new but will consider a very good used one as well.

Its worth every penny. Get the bow bucket if you use a compound. I paid 400 Canadian

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger and ordered the X2 from Optics Planet. They only had one left in the camo pattern I wanted and needed it before the rut so didn’t want to wait too long.

Back