• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlstock x2

Irondan

I ordered an eberlstock x2 in skye. They thought it was going to be back in stock today. Now they said stock is set to be on the second container ship, so they are expecting November delivery. They have dry earth and loden in stock. I need it for my saddle set up. Any recommendation on color if you had to choose between dry earth and loden. Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• 5A3D779A-AAC1-4557-908C-9695B7DF3A44.jpeg
    5A3D779A-AAC1-4557-908C-9695B7DF3A44.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 33
  • E51DE505-CBDB-4545-B6EF-94EFDFBDFF74.jpeg
    E51DE505-CBDB-4545-B6EF-94EFDFBDFF74.jpeg
    615.7 KB · Views: 34
I’d go loden. Simple fact I don’t like a big brown spot on my back walking around the woods during deer season. To many wackos out there that shoot to movement

The comment about not looking like a deer is a good thought! I personally like the brown color because it’s a bit lighter and might not stick out as much. Just make sure to wear plenty of orange if you’re in PA

Look around at other websites. I wanted it in mountain and Scheels had some. If those are your only options I personally think loden looks cooler. Makes no difference to deer

I found it on a couple of website for $249. But I am having a hard time when I can get the louden or dry earth for almost $70 cheaper. Hard to cancel to just get sky and spend that much more. Thoughts?

Back