• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EDP Platform and Hawk Mini’s - Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeller27

This EDP platform and Hawk Mini’s are basically a catch and release. They are treated with vet tape and they’ve been up the tree in my back yard a time or two. I replaced one of the Hawk straps with an older style strap from a one sticking donor stick. It’s the dirtier one in the pictures. I had one strap that seemed to not bite as hard as the others so I got rid of it.

Hawk Mini Sticks - $110 TYD
Trophyline EDP - $185 TYD

I’m eating the cost of shipping these to you and trying to recoup some of the taxes/shipping I paid to buy these. Not much wiggle room in price for me.

I’m interested in possibly trading for a sit and climb style Lone Wolf Climber or an XOP climber. I can offer cash depending on what you’ve got.

93578f6cdf7a0d4b9de02dcb146f21a1.jpg

147df6baf671311554580bb4bf1d8b42.jpg

7887627f0408764cb69726eec1161abd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another price drop on the sticks - $90 TYD. Save on shipping from other sites for practically brand new sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back