• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ever hear of Eugene Cldye La Rue?

Bigfoot522

I may be the only one here sick of hearing about Lake Mead or the Cochella Valley running out of water.
Water has been a major issue for years.

What many don't understand is that the rich want "progress" and get polititians to do thier bidding for kickbacks and insider trading deals.

They all knew the water was not able to sustain heavy agricultural use nor would it allow for massive population of the western states.

Don't cry now.

They been taking our resources from under our noses and making decisions that ultimately benefit themselves the most.

I could rant all day but its time to make the donuts.
Have a good day yall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-042524_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220506-042524_Brave.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20220506-042816_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220506-042816_Drive.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 59
I think this may run afoul of the forum's no politics rule. You may want to ask a mod before continuing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Your probably right.

I didn't mention any one party just government in general.
I mostly want to infom people that may be unaware that the science was presented and ignored and it set the table for where we are today.

Its no mystery.
Just time to pay the piper.

Back