• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EVO bridge and rope question

MOBIGBUCKS

On my trophyline, I used a rope and prussic attached to the bridge. On the evo, would I be better buying their treestrap or is it fine that i just use my rope and prussic attached to the EVOs roped bridge? Thanks guys

New Tribes tree strap is just a rope with a blakes hitch and a biner. You should be fine using your current setup.

d_rek said:
New Tribes tree strap is just a rope with a blakes hitch and a biner. You should be fine using your current setup.
x2

Cool. Thanks for the feedback guys.

That will save me a $100 just ordering the saddle by itself.

MOBIGBUCKS said:
Cool. Thanks for the feedback guys.

That will save me a $100 just ordering the saddle by itself.
:thumbup:

Back