• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO Standoffs

Thanks AJ. Has anyone here used the rotating standoffs on helium sticks?
Is the upgrade worth it over stock helium standoffs?

I was considering this as well, it seems for the money one would be spending on getting this to work, would just be better spent selling the hawk sticks for what you can get for them, and putting that money with what you were going to spend on standoffs, save a bit more, and put it towards an EWO set or 1 stick. YMMV but the longer I've been doing the hunting game, the more and more I'm realizing that for the most part, buy once cry once.

I was considering this as well, it seems for the money one would be spending on getting this to work, would just be better spent selling the hawk sticks for what you can get for them, and putting that money with what you were going to spend on standoffs, save a bit more, and put it towards an EWO set or 1 stick. YMMV but the longer I've been doing the hunting game, the more and more I'm realizing that for the most part, buy once cry once.
Yeah that does make sense. I am just getting into the saddle game. Just trying to get some ideas. I have 4 full length hawks. Plan to play around with it all once I recieve my saddle.

Back