• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO ???

phatkaw

SH Member
Wonder what happened?
I was just finishing my weekend cart and the site froze on me...

This IS a pandemic!

…just how much stuff did you order?

Ha just kidding. That’s odd. Seems to be working fine for me. But I’m just window shopping today, not buying.

How old is your phone/computer, whatever you were browsing on? And when was that device last restarted?

How old is your phone/computer, whatever you were browsing on? And when was that device last restarted?

I'm on my tablet. It's probably 2 years old? I bought it off a guy I worked with last fall.
I don't really know how to restart it so I don't think that I ever did... lol

All my other tabs are working fine.

I'll try opening them up on a different tab and see if that works.

Tech stuff gets kooky sometimes. Every couple months or so my phone will no longer work off cellular data so I have to turn it off and back on, then it works fine. Last month our laptop was running so slow even after restarting there was about a 30 second lag between hitting a button and it working, which shouldn't happen with the specs it has, took me back to our first PC in the 90s. There were a couple of updates to install and once I had them it went back to working at lightspeed. Never overlook the simple solution, and that goes for all aspects of life.

Back