• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EZ Kut Sale today and tomorrow only

DC10

EZ Kut is running an "in-store" sale today and tomorrow (up to 50% off). They will also apply the same discounts to orders placed by phone. The discount does not apply to online purchases.

https://ezkutproducts.com/online-store/

Regarding discounts (for example), the EZ Kut ratchet pruner is normally $36.35. They are selling it for $18.00

I called the # listed on their website (847-550-8150) numerous times and left a voicemail. I then missed the call back from Jerry. He said their phones are ringing off the hook and gave me his direct # saying it would be best to call this one (224-500-9523).

I heard the 50% off was only on select items. Is it the whole store? I could use some extra drill bits

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's advertised as "3 FULL Days of EXTREME Sales on all EZ KUT Products!"

So, I believe the entire store is discounted UP TO 50% off. So, the amount of your discount is determined by the item. The ratchet pruners are 50% off. You’d have to call and tell them what items you’re interested in, and they will tell you how much it is discounted. I’m not sure how much the drill bits are discounted.

Drills are on sale for $50. Cordless bits at $20. Crazy good deal.

Drills are on sale for $50. Cordless bits at $20. Crazy good deal.

Awesome! Curious, I have a EZ Kut drill bit and have used it to set a couple trees. How long do you find that the drill bits last? I'm assuming you've gone through a few if you are looking to get a few more.

A long time if you're careful and don't break the tip!

I picked up extra drills and bits.

Ordered the pruners hand drill and power bit.

Back