• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Feedback

z7xlw

There should be a way to leave feedback for classifieds transactions. This is a very helpful way to know who or who not to do business with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Some forums have elaborate feedback systems. Others have a dedicated sticky thread.

Agree. Some forums have elaborate feedback systems. Others have a dedicated sticky thread.

Yessir. I’m on archerytalk and if it wasn’t for the ability to check feedback, I probably wouldn’t have bought/sold very many things lol! I mean if I sell something on here, I have great feedback on AT but some guys aren’t members there. It really does help for sure.

Archerytalk has 442,000 members. This is a small group of less than 4,000 and I am not sure it is necessary. Most guys know each other through the website and as long as I have been here I have not seen a transaction go bad. I have seen some members ask other members to vouch for the seller. I am not saying it is a bad idea, but from what I have seen saying this is how it is done on archerytalk never helps the cause ;) I have bought and sold on here like it is an addiction lol I have found everyone great to deal with selling and buying!

Archerytalk has 442,000 members. This is a small group of less than 4,000 and I am not sure it is necessary. Most guys know each other through the website and as long as I have been here I have not seen a transaction go bad. I have seen some members ask other members to vouch for the seller. I am not saying it is a bad idea, but from what I have seen saying this is how it is done on archerytalk never helps the cause ;) I have bought and sold on here like it is an addiction lol I have found everyone great to deal with selling and buying!

Yeah man it’s all good. Just a suggestion lol!! I know it’s a lot work ruining a forum like this. I could never do it. It takes patience lol

Yeah man it’s all good. Just a suggestion lol!! I know it’s a lot work ruining a forum like this. I could never do it. It takes patience lol

I think it is a good suggestion. Especially if the growth continues at this pace. I haven’t been burned yet and I hope no has! I would think that putting a post minimum to start a classified ad may be a good place to start. I find myself staying away from buying from someone w less than 100 posts.

Back