• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Filming Hunts!!!

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Who intends to film some of their hunts this year?? Also, if there are enough to turn this into a contest with the winner being decided by non-participating forum members, who would be interested??? Open to any other suggestions as well.

I'm going to try a couple of times but I don't know how it will turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im filming as well but all my film is stored on cards till i can get a computer fast enough to edit and process film. But i like the idea.

I can't film in the urban archery program, not sure about the mil bases ill be hunting but I will check, even if I can't participate I would enjoy watching some videos!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna give it a shot and maybe by the grace of the deer gods I can capture on film! Some of the editing and tv commentary you guys put out is impressive! Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to give it a go this season as well. I've gotten the hang of things this Spring/Summer with fishing season. Now I'm ready for the big leagues!
I know how hot it is in Savannah so don't be doing any early season videography. I can't speak for any other forum members but I'm confident that I'm not interested in seeing you standing in a kayak wearing nothing but a sitdrag, crocs and a pigmageddon headband talking into a GoPro with a trail of little Debbie wrappers following u down the river!!!!

I know how hot it is in Savannah so don't be doing any early season videography. I can't speak for any other forum members but I'm confident that I'm not interested in seeing you standing in a kayak wearing nothing but a sitdrag, crocs and a pigmageddon headband talking into a GoPro with a trail of little Debbie wrappers following u down the river!!!!

BWAHAHA!

You just described my dream last night. Whoops did I say that out loud???

This thread got weird.

Now I'm hungry.

d94ac3de710b1c207b1aeb2788e33d6d.gif

Back