• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Finally-Daylight

Here is a much better pic of that nice buck I had a night time picture of a couple of weeks ago.View attachment 32858 I really like the mass and the double split G-2's.
Let me know if you need someone to rake leaves or mow your lawn or something on trade to hang a stand where that camera is LMAO awesome picture buddy I hope you kill that thing!

Let me know if you need someone to rake leaves or mow your lawn or something on trade to hang a stand where that camera is LMAO awesome picture buddy I hope you kill that thing!
LOL Thanks, me too!! I have this buck on camera from last year. Its amazing the difference one year makes with antler development. We've been blessed with a farmer who has a national market for soy and corn so he's now managing around 5,000 acres. He plants on my buddy's property and although we've always had nice deer, this extra ag really helps with antler growth. Funny thing is I get this pics in the warm months and then.... where did he go? Its just nice to know the potential. Unfortunately we do have pressure all around this piece of land.

Back