• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Finally got my sewing machine

Stickem

Oct 3, 2017
Tn
Ive done a few prodjects after teaching myself how to sew. That was a Process by itself.
706a0fd2b6ef26bd3c014b3192bf06cf.jpg
706a0fd2b6ef26bd3c014b3192bf06cf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skell

Staff member
SH Member
Oct 25, 2016
Iowa
Thanks guys! I have along way to go before I’m pro level, like @ckossuth. But I have the bug and really enjoy it. Thanks!

Every additional project looks better in my experience. I also enjoy sewing...i keep coming up with hunting/outdoor projects now that I have a machine. And there is an immense amount of instructional info out there for almost everything you want to tackle. Have fun with it!

skell

Staff member
SH Member
Oct 25, 2016
Iowa
Yeah we need a machine info thread lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I have been thinking of adding info to the sewing resources thread in DIY. I researched way too long trying to figure out the best options.

I'll try to get some info put together with links that helped me. It may take me a week or so...kiddos B-day party and our anniversary this weekend. I may not survive the weekend if I spend it gathering info on sewing machines LOL

Stickem

Oct 3, 2017
Tn
I have been thinking of adding info to the sewing resources thread in DIY. I researched way too long trying to figure out the best options.

I'll try to get some info put together with links that helped me. It may take me a week or so...kiddos B-day party and our anniversary this weekend. I may not survive the weekend if I spend it gathering info on sewing machines LOL

Thanks @skell! I just discovered rip stop by the roll .com very very awesome website for learning how to sew!

donnieballgame

May 31, 2017

Do this, please!! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Stickem

320thmp

Oct 12, 2015
Will this machine see through 2 or 3 pieces of webbing ? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk