• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Finally Pulled the Trigger

deertrout

Howdy from northern Michigan! Known about saddles for a long time but have been really happy being mobile with a hang on and sticks and really didnt feel the need for a change till I started looking for different ways to cut weight from my setup-- and getting rid of a treestand was a pretty significant weight savings, haha! Ordered a mantis and stuff for squirrel steps, now just looking forward to having fun with it and learning as much as I can from everyone here while I impatiently wait for it to land on my doorstep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Howdy from northern Michigan! Known about saddles for a long time but have been really happy being mobile with a hang on and sticks and really didnt feel the need for a change till I started looking for different ways to cut weight from my setup-- and getting rid of a treestand was a pretty significant weight savings, haha! Ordered a mantis and stuff for squirrel steps, now just looking forward to having fun with it and learning as much as I can from everyone here while I impatiently wait for it to land on my doorstep.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Welcome from SE Michigan

Back