• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Day Hunts?

SemperFlightMedic

Who’s starting off 2020 in a tree? Got a late start due to a sleepless shift last night, but I managed to find my way up a tree.

Here’s best wishes to you all for a prosperous and productive new year.
7c2815e3a0045e0ef9bc9bce8119be6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended 2019 with an evening sit yesterday, and I’m ringing in 2020 with a morning and afternoon sit today. I’m a blessed man (for far more reasons that just having a wife who supports me getting out here)!

Putting a wrap on it today.
a0bef16be0d31bbd88248355b2d60de7.jpg

Talk to me about that pot.....intriguing.

ETA: found one on amazon (may be the same, not sure) and the reviews are all over the place, but a lot of reviewers on Amazon are morons. I want your review. Especially interested in handle heat up and stove flame coming around beyond the metal bottom.

Last edited:
Talk to me about that pot.....intriguing.

Collapsible camp pot. I think I found it on amazon. Walmart has them too. And the collapsible cups. Burner and sfo e can be found there too. REI has it all too.

Collapsible camp pot. I think I found it on amazon. Walmart has them too. And the collapsible cups. Burner and sfo e can be found there too. REI has it all too.

I edited my response while you were replying. For $20 it’s worth a try.

I sure would be if I wasn’t putting in a new kitchen floor. Almost done though.

I edited my response while you were replying. For $20 it’s worth a try.

I originally bought to have a hot cup of coffee after my long run on really cold days. It’s hard for some people to believe but after burning a few thousand calories, you’re quite cold at the end of a run. I’ve found I use quite often though for other outings.

I had planned on it... ended up sleeping in. Not the best start to the new year lol

Back