• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Lite 308 pant

I can buy 5 pair of wranglers for that price… nice looking pant but way out of my price range

Just got the email for the new 308 line of pants. Do we think the unlined version is going to basically be FL’s take on the KUIU Attack pants? Kinda what they remind me of.
Yeah they looked REAL similar to me to. From material to pocket placement and design.

Personally don't like fixed waist pants. The FL corrugates have a stretch waist line. I fluctuate when the seasonal Starbucks drinks hit and need the adaptability

I like the front slide pocket in pants however I pretty much run bibs now unless the temps are up in the 60's when I use a saddle.

This is a 4 way stretch material, my saddle is made out of it and its lovely. I will be buying a couple of pairs for sure. Solid for any time use and specter for the woods. Just need to use a coupon code!! lol the price is scary

Back