• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Lite Corrugate Foundry Pant - Noisy?

TNbowhunter

Hey folks, I just got the First Lite Corrugate Foundry Pants for Christmas. They fit me great (legs are a touch baggy, but I can live with that), and I absolutely love the features they offer. BUT, they seem SUPER noisy when I've worn them around my house. I don't want to wash and wear them in and ruin my ability to return/exchange them for something like the Catalyst Foundry Pant, so I figured I'd ask this group to see if anyone has experience with these and could let me know whether they wear in and quiet down. My two primary uses for them will be whitetail treestand/saddle hunting and run-n-gun turkey hunting. Thanks in advance!

My Corrugate Foundry pants also seem a little bit noisy just walking around the house but not to bad in the woods considering the amount of noise from the leaves and such we walk through.
However, I also have the Obsidian Foundry pants and they are a little bit quieter but not dead silent.
If you do wash them pay close attention to the drying recommendations. I actually take it a step farther and just hang dry mine.

They are my absolute favorite pants. They do seem noisy in the house but I’ve never felt it was an issue hunting and they do soften a bit. I can’t see myself finding a better hunting pant. I’ve got like 5 or 6 buddies in them now lol

Back