• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Lite vs Sitka

Labonte.r

Ok i know there are thousands of threads on this but im looking for a little help. Ive been running the stratus pant and bib for last 3-4 years and i have been very happy. This is the first set of outerwears that have lasted more than one season for me but I have not tried any FL gear and getting the itch. What in the FL line would be closest to the stratus set. The stratus set gets me through most of my season and imo is their most versatile system but looking for the same in the FL line. Since switching to bibs i really like them but dunno if the solitude bib is to heavy? Also I really like the obisidian pant but dunno if this would work for a treestand pant I live in the Northeast so temps can drop down pretty quick. Sorry for any redundancy but just wish i could get my hands on some of this stuff to make it easier. Also how are their new jackets fitting. I wear medium pant and large jacket in the stratus but i remember for a while the FL ran pretty large in the jacket have they corrected this.

Back