• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First time for everything

brianisoutside

Last night was my first time using my Mantis and it did take some adjusting, fidgeting, messing with adjustments to get a comfortable position.
0c7deff337798f5c8467b8d71635a69b.jpg

Ended up drilling a huge velvet six :) First hunt of the year, Opening night and my first velvet monster!
de67fb1289febf15e3cd26154ddc065b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! Beautiful buck! That’s the way to start off the season and your first hunt in a new saddle.

Last edited:
Now that is awesome!! Congrats!

Nice job, awesome buck! And welcome to the forum from Michigan

Awesome buck , way to go! And in your first hunt from your new Mantis . . . what are you going to do for an encore? Congratulations!

Wow!! Nice. Living your best life!! I need some of that come Oct.1!!!

Awesome buck! I’m about to go stir crazy here in MS. I need schedule an early season hunt OOS next year.

Last night was my first time using my Mantis and it did take some adjusting, fidgeting, messing with adjustments to get a comfortable position.
0c7deff337798f5c8467b8d71635a69b.jpg

Ended up drilling a huge velvet six :) First hunt of the year, Opening night and my first velvet monster!
de67fb1289febf15e3cd26154ddc065b.jpg

Awesome! How long are his G2’s? They are giant!

Good job, nice deer. I think I would like to shoot one in velvet. Iowa dosent open till Oct 1st though. Looks like it was worth all that fidgeting.

Back