• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First time to dangle the angle.

William74080

Finally got to try out my saddle and drt for the first time. Definitely a learning curve to it. Got about 10 ft up and was able to get some what comfortable. One issue I already come across is where I have my slip knot pinch down it's already distorted the outer covering. ( post pics later). I bout 11.2 mm genie static rope thinking this would be good route to go to try out first. Not as expensive as predators but on paper was comparable. It pitched down hard enough had a hard time repelling down cause it wouldn't release and slip right. Course I'm also 285# so this may have been a contributing factor. If I stick with this will definitely be investing in the predator rope.

Back