• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First time using my Cruzr XC

Flgunner

So my saddle came in a couple days ago and I got to try it out for the first time today. I have been missing out. It is very comfortable and I felt as safe as anything I’ve ever hunted out of. I climbed about a 12” diameter tree on my land with my spurs and set up my cheap platform (y’all know the one) and took a few shots with my bow from about 22’ up (platform height). I can’t wait to get some more time in with it but I felt good for the hour I was up.

That's the saddle I've got and love it also. I'm surprised how comfortable they are. The part I can't figure out is how tight should the leg straps be?

I did order a ring of steps today as well. Silent approach steps from Bullman Outdoors. Gonna see how I like them as well as a platform. May add them to my strap for more versatility. May use em separate. But I definitely got a new addiction lol.

Back