• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Firstlite Items for Sale

MathewsShooter7

Sanctuary Jacket (med) Realtree AP:$225TYD SOLD
Uncompahgre Vest ( med) Realtree AP: $100
North Branch Bibs ( med) Realtree AP: $175
North Branch Jacket (med) Realtree AP: $150
Seak Rain Jacket ( med) Fusion: $250 SOLD
Stormtight Rain Pant ( small) Pine: $130 SOLD
f83e56d031cbc33f193a8a7b170e2b6f.jpg
5ce67ff88408a46faeaf557e0db7ad5c.jpg
ac379f77468e16a9af28bb40f30d6c1b.jpg
a4a0b71149beed9b88df62883872c0a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm willing to work with you on prices on this stuff if interested...Make me some offers. Need some scratch for an Elk Hunt!

Im pretty sure i have an addiction to First Lite lol. I was so excited to see what you had, but unfortunately its not what im needing. Have you posted it on the First Lite Buy/Sell facebook page?

Im pretty sure i have an addiction to First Lite lol. I was so excited to see what you had, but unfortunately its not what im needing. Have you posted it on the First Lite Buy/Sell facebook page?
yes I have it up on there also...I did sell a few items on there!

Rain pants are sold! NB Jacket, NB Pant, and Puffy vest still available...will do $325 for all 3...low as i can go on this stuff

Going to try to bump these again since it has been awhile. Only the NB PANT, NB JACKET and PUFFY VEST are still available! WOuld prefer to keep the NB stuff together. I would split the vest. $325 for everything TYD

Back