• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Firstlite merino wool 20% until tomorrow morning

Bwoolwine

Firstlite merino wool 20% until tomorrow morning. Maybe my math is off and they're actually 30% off

I swear... first lites sale season is throwing me sooo off.... I missed getting a pair or corrugate foundry pants cuz I was talking to their customer service and forgot when the sale ended... then I was like "meh" and just bought a few things... THEN they went on sale again with these 1 day sales they're doing... at this point I'm just waiting for a 1 day sale for corrugate guide pants so I can have an extra pair

I agree I missed the sale the other week for 20-30% off. I wo Der if they did another sale because sitka just put out some.items too on sale.

Back