• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Fixed Single Pin Bow Sight

Letemgrowitllshow

Did some searching and came up empty. Anybody know where a guy could get a robust fixed single pin bow sight? I don't shoot deer past 30 anyway, so why not simplify things a little right??

Could always get a multi pin sight and remove the rest of the pins. You could also look at the EZV sight... But that is a different beast.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HHA the best single pin sight I found, you can get the pin in.029

Could always get a multi pin sight and remove the rest of the pins. You could also look at the EZV sight... But that is a different beast.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That’s the best idea for your application. Probably only keep two pins

Copper John has a polycabonate single pin slider, the Mark IV. I shoot a single pin slider from HHA. I think their fixed single pin is called the brushfire.
I do love my HHA, it does however limit the quiver you can use, so keep that in mind.

Easiest thing is just to remove the pins from the sight You already have. I have a trophy ridge pendulum sight that is probably ten years old I may swap to this year. It didn’t work on my last bow but will give it a shot on my new one. Realistically I could shoot a single fixed pin out to 30 yards maybe a little farther just by switching from a 6:00 aiming point to a 12:00 aiming point.

HHA makes a great single pin sight the optimizer cadet .
Made very well at a good price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper John has a polycabonate single pin slider, the Mark IV. I shoot a single pin slider from HHA. I think their fixed single pin is called the brushfire.
I do love my HHA, it does however limit the quiver you can use, so keep that in mind.
I use the brushfire and like it a lot. Super simple, robust, and bright as heck.

HHA Optimizer with .010 pin. I just put one on my bow and really like it. The pin is very bright and adjustable with the mechanical rheostat. Easily the best built sight I have ever seen. I have zero concern about damaging it with everyday hunting abuse.

I was thinking the brushfire was a fixed position single pin? The first pic looks like a slider. The second pic looks like it's a fixed pin.

Back