• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Fleece saddle for kids?

Kayl

My kids are very interested in joining me in a tree, both for fun and during hunting next year. If there were a youth specific saddle at a good price, I would consider that, but I'm not spending $300+ on a saddle for them. I'm thinking about using a rock climbing harness and a diy fleece saddle. Has anyone made one for kids?

My kids are very interested in joining me in a tree, both for fun and during hunting next year. If there were a youth specific saddle at a good price, I would consider that, but I'm not spending $300+ on a saddle for them. I'm thinking about using a rock climbing harness and a diy fleece saddle. Has anyone made one for kids?
Both of the gentlemen above named guys that make fantastic saddles. I saw on Facebook that TX5 also makes them for kids… and now so does aerohunter….. or if you don’t end up using any of those 4 (again all fantastic choices) I know a guy ;)22BC8378-225F-434F-A49C-E91CB623EE2F.jpeg

Back