• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FOR SALE: LH PSE Mach 1 Carbon Bow

Zero One Actual

SH Member
I am selling my LH PSE Mach 1. It was used for only one season in 2019 then became a back up bow to my Mach 34. Well now I have the Mach 30 DS and Mach 34 and this Mach 1. I'm not Maverick and I can't fly that fast. That's too much Mach.

Includes a QAD PSE branded drop away. Currently set to 30.5DL at 65 lbs. 70lb EZ cam, 25.5-30.5 DL. Can come with the custom Krylon painted EZV if you want it and comes with a matching 550 wrist sling so you look good.

Excellent condition. Please tell any of your gifted, I mean left handed friends looking for an awesome lightweight bow with PSEs best cams. I'm also pricing it super low so someone can get a great deal on a carbon bow.

$775.00 TYD. PayPal. Please PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_4732.png
    IMG_4732.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4731.jpeg
    IMG_4731.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4730.jpeg
    IMG_4730.jpeg
    748.8 KB · Views: 29
Back