• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

For Sale: Lonewolf Hand Climber Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prill87

Top with standard and extra long strap. $160 TYD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at the moment can have some tomorrow

Forgive because I'm new, but are you using the hand climber to climb or as an alternative platform?

Both. There is a YouTube video demonstrating how to climb with the top part only, harness and tree tether. There are also some threads here about it. You can use it buy itself or you can also add a ring of steps to it as well. It’s an effective way to climb but I’m running short in funds and can’t justify having multiple platforms and climbing methods at the moment.

8d09e601b6435841af2ff21d12256185.jpg
4e0f52eb536c17f58e9875e3f3190197.jpg
2nd pic shows the two straps. Longer one is about 6” longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back