• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

found one please disregard.

emerald ghost

SH Member
Looking to buy one and asking if y'all know of where to buy them at best price. Thanks for your input.

Someone posted earlier that Amazon had them for $60 or so. Not sure if I would trust the authenticity at that price though.

Looking to buy one and asking if y'all know of where to buy them at best price. Thanks for your input.

@emerald ghost - The best price I'm aware of is through Amazon seller "Amazon Global Store UK" - and I have no idea if they're actually part of Amazon or just picked a sneaky name as a 3rd party seller. They have the Petzl GriGri+ for $76 but only in bright purple color!

Link to GriGri+ on Amazon

Color me skeptical about the authenticity - the MSRP is TWICE that figure - so I don't trust it to be genuine Petzl product given the prevalence of counterfeit / knock-off products that are fraudulently sold by 3rd party Amazon sellers. It's YOUR money and YOUR life - choose wisely. For me, I'm not taking any chances when it comes to my life support safety equipment, so I wouldn't buy it there.

If you limit yourself to reputable climbing supply companies and arborist supply companies, the best price I'm aware of currently is at Moosejaw.com and they'll let you pick any color they have in stock for their current SALE price of $105. (Grey is the most discreet for saddle hunters) And they are offering free shipping, too. Sale runs through October 2nd, 2022.

Link to GriGri+ on Moosejaw.com

@emerald ghost - The best price I'm aware of is through Amazon seller "Amazon Global Store UK" - and I have no idea if they're actually part of Amazon or just picked a sneaky name as a 3rd party seller. They have the Petzl GriGri+ for $76 but only in bright purple color!

Color me skeptical about the authenticity - the MSRP is TWICE that figure - so I don't trust it to be genuine Petzl product given the prevalence of counterfeit / knock-off products that are fraudulently sold by 3rd party Amazon sellers. It's YOUR money and YOUR life - choose wisely. For me, I'm not taking any chances when it comes to my life support safety equipment, so I wouldn't buy it there.

If you limit yourself to reputable climbing supply companies and arborist supply companies, the best price I'm aware of currently is at Moosejaw.com and they'll let you pick any color they have in stock for their current SALE price of $105. (Grey is the most discreet for saddle hunters) And they are offering free shipping, too. Sale runs through October 2nd, 2022.

Very good point. Thank You

Back