• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Found Please Close WTB Platform Standoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloBill

SH Member
I just got a Hawk Apex platform and i'm looking to replace the standoff because the stock one is a horrible design. Looking to buy someone's extra Predator or EWO or anything else that will fit. Thanks.

I think I have an extra OG Predator standoff laying around, I'll let ya know when I get home if nobody beats me to it.

I spaced it off, we got busy at work that day. Will this work??
20220924_140740.jpg

CamoFire has the Hawk Apex Platform for $52 right now. Thinking about “pulling the trigger” just as an extra as long as they aren’t total junk. What’s the good word?

CamoFire has the Hawk Apex Platform for $52 right now. Thinking about “pulling the trigger” just as an extra as long as they aren’t total junk. What’s the good word?

I haven’t hunted or anything off of it yet but I paid $60 from CamoFire and it seems decent for the price. It’s about the same dimensions as the Predator. Welds aren’t real pretty but functional. The standoff bracket is an odd design choice. It’s more convex shaped. People have had issues with it camming and kicking out with side pressure. So I’m replacing the bracket and adding some grip tape on the platform for traction. People have also used an angle grinder to texture the sides of it. I’ve spent more on worse before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back