• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Fresh Meat Intro

tree_ghost

Well guys I was introduced to the forum from a fellow hunter who is about as pumped for saddle hunting as anyone could get! I stoped by his place to pick up a treestand and he gave me the grand tour of saddle hunting knowing that it is something that would fit my style of run and gun setups and encouraged me to check out the site. I am very interested in learning the ins and outs of your craft here and how that could potentially translate into better success for me as a Whitetail enthusiast, and who knows I might even have some knowledge to offer that a fellow member might find useful. I look forward to hanging out with you guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very punny. Welcome. Great group of people on this site.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Lot of useful info here to shorten the learning curve. Welcome and good luck.

Welcome from Missouri!

Welcome to the site! He’s a regular big deer killer!
Post up some of those TN bucks!

Back