• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FS Like New Stunning 62" Stalker Wolverine FXT Recurve

Stickman

Stalker Wolverine FXT
Built 1 year ago by South. This 62" Wolverine is 47# and is a real stunner with Cocobolo and Macassar Ebony and same footed limbs back and belly. It has never left my shop, only shot indoors for 1 month, then back on the rack for my longbow. Love this bow but I'm just too hooked on the longbow.

Paid $1,355 but will sell for $1,100 to get it into the hands of a worthy new guardian and keep the dust off of it. I will give you the original invoice.

Text me at (509) 220-9199 for more pics and the invoice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 5.17.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 5.17.31 PM.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Stalker off side small.jpg
    Stalker off side small.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 83
  • stalker belly riser.jpg
    stalker belly riser.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 77
Man you sure you want to get rid of that bow. That thing is sweet. If I could shed that out right now I would pull trigger. Unfortunately not at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Danny. Not really excited to see it go. I'm just pretty disciplined about not letting cool stuff sit around collecting dust. I do that with everything I own. I'm the anti-hoarder. If I haven't used something in last 6 months...its gone! It is a real gem though by one of the best in the business.

Lol Danny. Not really excited to see it go. I'm just pretty disciplined about not letting cool stuff sit around collecting dust. I do that with everything I own. I'm the anti-hoarder. If I haven't used something in last 6 months...its gone! It is a real gem though by one of the best in the business.

Yes sir I totally agree with you he does make some spectacular bows. One the bowyer I was looking at before I pulled the string on a Striker bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back