• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Garmin eTrex 30 & onX Chips

MN_Bowhunter4

Selling my garmin etrex 30 as I just don’t use it. In great shape and comes in original package with all the info and the cord.

It’s a nice color screen and the joystick makes it really easy to use. Small enough that it fits on your pocket easily.

Also selling two onX chips for GPS and/or computer. They are for Wyoming and Michigan.

Asking $200 for the GPS and $75 each for the onX chips. Or $325 for the package. Willing to separate!

12d4d1f52b5a880bcaf824fcb15742dc.jpg

828b3e42869fb3803f62ff1031b3f5c3.jpg

607f9a81e027361857e6e77d89841509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garmin unit is sold. Chips still available! OBO.

For those who don’t know, Michigan is a sleeper state. Very minimal pressure so the deer grow HUGE!

And Wyoming is just Wyoming. If you’re already in for elk or plan to be in for deer or antelope, this is your chip. Spotty cell service and no plugs on BLM ground!

Back