• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Garmin Xero

Bigbucker

Anyone using this sight yet? I am considering it and I have read previous threads and all the yeahs and neys but in my opinion anything that helps me make a better shot and end the animals life quicker is great.
I am not looking for a debate just reviews from anyone who has it or has used it. Thanks

I totally understand. My son has the sight he used it this entire hunting season in Wisconsin and was very pleased with it. He hunts mobile as well Rambo bike, plus longer walks through thick woods, low light shooting, no issues what so ever. In fact his comment at the close of season was that it was the best purchase he has made in awhile for hunting. Just one opinion, good luck.

Haven’t used it myself but my buddy has one. I’m still not sure what to make of it, however Burris makes one that looks better in my opinion. I’m trying to see if I can test one out before shelling out 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the laser work in fog and inclement weather? I know my Nikon Range Finder sure doesnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using the ez v sight now and love it. The Xero would be the natural upgrade for me. I hunted with a Nefew this year that loved it. I hunt hard and am very hard on my bow. The ez v and whisker biscuit seam best for my abuse. looking forward to responses,

Back