• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

gear bags

Skunkworkx

Just ordered a TX-5 Rayder, will be a few weeks wait and I geeking on accessories.

What bags for your ropes and such fit the bill and not break the bank. I don't want to put out too much just yet since this is my first saddle.

Roll up @beaston for my rope & tether, it’s perfect, love it! It could hold everything but it’d get too big. Keeping it slim with just rope and prussik loops maybe an extra carabiner makes it much easier to turn around back to the tree. A Dump pouch on other side that has my bow lowering 750 paracord line that doubles as my retrieval assistant. On top of that is my back strap, then on top of that my gear hanging cord with hooks attached already…..in that order, always.

Back