• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

GEAR DUMP: IWOM XT, CRUZR XC, NOTCH SADDLE, TROPHYLINE KNEE PADS

publiclandhunters

1. IWOM XT Hunting System. I've only used this around 5 times. Still looks like new. No tears. 100% hunt ready. Size 5'9" to 6'1"
If you want to sit all day and stay warm, this is the piece that will do it. Windproof, waterproof, easy to shoot out of and quiet.
Also nice to be able to walk in with lightweight hunting boots, as your feet stay nice and toasty (basically enclosed in a sleeping bag).
Price: $299 shipped to your door.

2. Notch arborist saddle size 1 floating D model (both NEW in packaging). I believe there was a big thread on these and I bought two of them, thinking they might work, just wasn't for me. FYI I have a 33-34" waist and there is still a lot of adjustment belt on them.
Anyway, I'd like to get what I have into them. $60 for one or $100 for both of them + shipping.

3. Cruzr XC model size 2 with amsteel adjustable bridge. Also have Eastern Woods Outdoors dump pouch included. Manufactured date 8/3/20. I used this during the 2020 season.
Price: $250 TYD

4. Trophyline Knee Pads (used once). If you buy the Notch saddle or the CRUZR I'll throw these in for FREE.

5. If you want to buy everything listed I'll cut you a pretty sweet deal. Total would be $650 for everything. I'd settle for $550 for ALL items listed.

I couldn't get all the pictures I wanted to load because the files were to large. You can see some pics via my public land hunters facebook page for the items listed.

Thanks for looking,
Nick

Back